Aaron Carter’s neighbors ‘heard chilling screams when body was found as pals fear he relapsed in crippling drug battle’

1 min


AARON Carter was found “unresponsive” in a bathtub by a staff member after he died of what friends suspect was a drug overdose, sources have exclusively told The U.S. Sun.

Neighbors said they heard Aaron‘s employee screaming “he’s dead, he’s dead” when she discovered the tragic singer and reality star…
Read More


Like it? Share with your friends!

Send this to a friend